Free Awesome Prawn Cracker Recipes
Besuto Prawn Crackers are more than just snacks, they’re the life of the party.
From this page, we specially curated well-loved prawn cracker recipes. We identified this Filipino cuisine from the regions. This makes sure that the particular Besuto flavors match the dishes and enhance their already awesome taste. These are a smart choice to add zest and variety to your meals.
These Besuto prawn cracker recipes have become a beloved part of Filipino culture, bridging the gap between tradition and innovation.
Prawn Crackers Recipe: GANACHE
Here’s the smartest reason why cooking prawn crackers on ordinary days will make them extraordinary. Using the Onion and Garlic-flavored Besuto crackers in this recipe makes this an award-winning dessert.
1 package yeast
½ package Besuto Onion and Garlic Flavor
100 grams bittersweet chocolate, grated
50 ml all purpose cream, room temperature
- Fry the Besuto prawn crackers Onion & Garlic Flavor following the procedure on the packaging.
- Melt the grated chocolate on a double boiler over low-medium heat.
- Once all the chocolate has melted, remove from heat and add the all-purpose cream. Mix thoroughly using a rubber scraper.
- Arrange Besuto onion and garlic crackers on a platter.
- Pour warm ganache on the crackers. Serve at once.
SEAFOOD FRIED RICE topped with Besuto Prawn Crackers Squid and Crab flavors
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 pc. Medium onion
1 pc zucchini, minced
1 pc. Carrot, minced
6 cups day old rice
½ cup oyster sauce
1 Tbsp labuyo, chopped (or 1 T hot chili sauce)
2 tsp cumin
Salt and pepper to taste
½ kilo mussel
¼ kilo shrimps
2 pcs crabs
1 cup fried Besuto prawn crackers Squid & Crab flavors
Steam the mussel, shrimps and crab while fresh. Remove half of the mussels from the shell. Peel the shrimps and remove head. Cut the crabs into 4. Set aside.
Saute the onions, carrots, zucchini in vegetable oil. Season with a bit of salt and pepper.
Add the labuyo (or chili sauce), and oyster sauce.
Add the day old rice. Mix the ingredients well. Taste and adjust seasoning. Add in the pre-cooked seafood.
Serve in a platter garnished with mussels in shell, quartered crabs and Besuto prawn crackers Squid and Crab flavors.
Pan-grilled Salmon Belly with Lemon-butter-garlic sauce
Seafood dishes need not always be served in a bowl. With Besuto prawn crackers, we reinvented this seafood recipe and added the sophistication of salmon bits topped with greens on small boats of prawn crackers. They’re mouth-watering canapes!
3 tbsps butter melted
2 tbsps lemon juice
1/4 tsp garlic finely grated
100 grams salmon belly
1/8 tsp salt
Pinch white pepper
generous drizzle of olive oil
lettuce leaves, chiffonade
Carrots, fine julienne
Microgreens (tiny leaves)
Cooked Besuto prawn crackers Original flavor
- Melt the butter then add lemon juice, garlic and a bit of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Rinse the salmon and pat dry with paper towels.
- Rub generously with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle some olive oil over it, then use your fingers to spread the oil over every inch of the surface of the fish, including the skin.
- Heat a gridiron. When the it is very hot, lay down the salmon, skin side up. Grill over high heat until brown. Flip and grill for a minute and a half.
- Transfer the fish to a plate. Cut into 1 to 1.5 cm size.
- Put some of the lettuce chiffonade on the Besuto original prawn crackers and top with grilled salmon belly.
- Garnish with julienned carrots and microgreens.
- Spoon the sauce on the salmon.
Besuto Food Corporation brings new flavors such as this Pork flavor and enhanced your usual adobo. In fact, they make the perfect pasalubong for any OFW. Grab several packs from the supermarkets and help them remember home sweet home specially when combined with your bring this special Adobo to them.
1 kilo pork belly slabs
1 Tbsp oil
1 head garlic. Peeled and well crushed.
1 tsp rock salt
2 pc bay leaf
2 Tbsp soysauce (Coconut brand)
½ tsp peppercorn
1/3 cup cane vinegar
1 cup water
Garnish: Besuto prawn crackers Pork Flavor
Mix all ingredients except bayleaf. Set aside.
Brush oil on the pork belly slabs then grill until golden brown.
Cut up pork belly into cubes.
Put in a fry pan together with the marinade and the bay leaf.
Bring to a quick boil then simmer over medium-low heat covered until pork is very tender. Uncover to reduce the liquid.
Serve on a platter topped with Besuto prawn crackers Pork flavor.
These awesome prawn cracker recipes are curated for you!
Besuto prawn crackers go beyond the ordinary. With flavors that range from the familiar to the exotic, each prawn chip is a miniature adventure for your taste buds. Whether you’re enjoying them as a snack or pairing them with your favorite dishes, our crackers add a touch of excitement to any culinary experience.
Celebrating the Filipino Culinary Genius
Besuto Prawn Crackers proudly carry the torch of Filipino culinary excellence. With their unique taste and versatility, they continue to find a special place in the hearts and palates of Filipinos, both at home and abroad. Join us in celebrating this flavorful tradition and savor the taste of the best prawn crackers, a true Filipino culinary gem.
The Philippine kropek, best exemplified in Besuto prawn crackers, is a delicious and versatile snack that is sure to please everyone. It is a great way to enjoy the flavors of the Philippines, and it is sure to become a favorite in your home.